3A & 3B (Scissor & Boom)
This IPAF Operator course is a practical training course with an assessment covering two powered access products - Mobile Vertical (3a) + Mobile Boom (3b).
What is involved?
• Introduction and pre-course theory test
• MEWP categories
• Structural parts
• Regulations - ISO 18878, European, HASAWA
• Regulations - PUWER, LOLER, MHSW, WAHR, RIDDOR
• Pre-use inspection/handovers
• Safe operating methods and hazards
• Theory test
• Practical training
• Practical assessment
Upon completion, you will be issued with a certificate and smart pal card from Ipaf themselves. The smart pal card is machine-readable and can be used to ensure that only trained operators can use mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs) on site
Call our training coordinators today to arrange a course.
Rotherham - 01709 511500